Defining Edges is a creative advisory service providing interior design and decorative services.
Providing inspiration, project guidance, planning, specifying all products and project management.
Defining Edges can save you time and offset the overall cost of the project. We know the process and products what best suits your needs to ensure the perfect outcome.
A lot of time we can work with what you have, finding creative ways to refresh, reuse existing furniture and materials.
New homes and renovations. We have the skills to identify and solve problems, before and quickly resolve them.
Defining Edges has expert advice with over 20 years building experience can provide advice in the following areas:
- Custom joinery
- Complete colour and material schemes
- Kitchen & bathroom transformations
- Furniture selections and window treatments
- Consulting on preparing homes for sale
- Designs and finishes internally and externally of homes or commercial dwellings
- We work closely with builders and architects to communicate and manage your interior design fit out
Sue also specialises in Aged Care Interiors, understanding the complexity and needs of these environments, practical and comfortable whilst meeting the needs and standards of facilitators, staff, patients and residents that reside in these facilities. Working on large or small scale projects with always the best in mind for the community of the Aged Care Facility.